Esta web utiliza cookies para obtener datos anónimos de acceso. Si continúa utilizando este sitio asumiremos que está de acuerdo.
 
×

Antequera Bullring

Diputación de Málaga

Antequera Bullring

The Bullring in Antequera opened on 20 August 1848. It was developed quickly, using wood for upper sections. However, it was in good condition until 1980, when it was acquired by the city of Antequera. Three years later, it was fully renovated.

Faèade work began in 1984. It included a new main gate in the shade area in the style of the late-eighteenth-century architects from Antequera. The rest of the faèade combined brickwork and whitewashed sections.

Then the interior was taken care of: reconstructed rows, reduced ring and replaced decks with galleries, Tuscan limestone columns and round arches. Covering the galleries and the faèade, a saddle roof made with traditional Arab tiles.

After all this work, the bullring looked quite different from the earlier 1848 version. In fact, it is one of the most beautiful bullrings in Spain.

Bullring
Paseo Real, Zip Code 29200
952 70 81 42