This web page uses its own cookies and the third-party cookies to collect the information which help us make the service as good as possible. By no means is our intention to use it for gathering personal data. More information
 
×

The Magistrates Courthouse

Diputación de Málaga

The Magistrates Courthouse

Built in 1552, the stone exterior with its coats of arms and three-arched bay window is particularly worthy of note, combining Mudêjar-Gothic with Renaissance details. One of a series of architectural treasures to be found in the Plaza de Los Naranjos, the ground floor has been converted into a typical restaurant.

Monuments and Art > Manor House
Plaza de los naranjos, s/n., Zip Code 29600