The temple that can be seen here today dates back to the 18th century, but it has undergone several modifications since then. The two entrance gates were built true to Baroque style. The original Mudejar blind door and the arch still exist today.
The most outstanding feature on the exterior is the belfry, which has also been modified. The clock set into the tower and the railings for the interior small square were donated by the Local authority around 1954.