Magnificent building in the center of town. Although the entrance gate reads "Josê Sevilla 1864", the construction of the building is much older. This was the Sevilla's family residence, bourgeois family dedicated to export wine, raisins, and nuts with own fleet of ships. Although the surname figure Seville, it should also be mentioned the Medina family.
The King Alfonso XII stayed in this palace during his visit to the town in the wake of the earthquake of 1884. It is now home to Torrox’s law courts.