Church of Ntra. Sra. de la Encarnación
The Parroquia de Nuestra Señora de la Encarnación was built on the site of the Moorish mosque in the early 17th century, though the church was practically rebuilt in 1889.
Built in Baroque style with a Latin Cross ground plan, it has three naves separated by pillars and Roman arches and crowned with a rebuilt Mudêjar ceiling structure that is supported by braces in the central nave while a hanging framework is used in its lateral counterparts. The main chapel is crowned by a barrel vault, while those of the side chapels along the wall are of oval design. Outside is a square-based, three-section tower with a pyramidal spire.