Hermitage of San Sebastian (also known as of Jesus Nazareno)
The Chapel of San Sebastian was built at the end of the 17th century and it documented from July, 1681. It is a curious building located inside the city center, erected on only one ship covered by barrel vault with fanlights richly decorated. The biggest chapel is of base squared in closing of vault of edges, opposite to the wooden balusters choir.
Perhaps the most outstanding thing there is the Dressing room of Our Father Jesus Nazareno, authentic architectural jewel of the baroque. This small vaulted chapel dates back to the XVIIIth century and it is similar to the work carried out in the sacristy of the Cartuja in Granada and to the work in Priego de Córdoba. Other outstanding elements are the large canvess painting of Sanit Peter, and a wooden wardrobe carved in the XVIIth which can be seen in the sacristy.