Fountain & washhouse of la Jaula
This is a public washing place which has a roof and is surrounded by arches which provide access to it as web as giving it a touch of architectural beauty. It dates back to the 16th century, although it was rebuilt in 1868. The large marble cross set into its faèade is the only original feature that remains today. Its name comes from the word, Jaura, that means “hondura” ( deep place) due to its location. It is the most abundant fountain in the village.