Church of Our Lady of Grace
This church dates back to the 15th century in the year 1490. It is built based on the design of a basilica with two naves which is decorated with a layer of half-round arches supported by columns with rectangular headboard. The ceiling of the main chapel is in the form of a Arris vault, while the central nave uses the wooden framework, the lateral ones opt for a different type, which uses flat ceilings or semi spherical vaults. The Chapel and the square tower, which is topped off by a small four gabled roof, are outstanding.