Church of Santo Domingo de Guzmán
Built between the 15th and 16th centuries, this church and its parish date back to the time of the conquest of the land around Malaga by the Christian troops. The exact date of construction was in 1485, and it was rebuilt later on in 1794 and remodelled in 1819. It is a very spacious building on the inside and can seat four hundred people.
It has four chapels, whose altarpieces are very old, and on which some very tasteful images were engraved, but these disappeared during the events of 1936.