Church of San Sebastián
The church dates back to the XVII century, work beginning in 1674 when alms totalling 12 reales were used to rebuild the ruined Iglesia de San Sebastián. The design of the plasterwork indicates beyond all doubt that it was carried out by the same workshop responsible for executing the plasterwork in the image room and crypt of the Convento de la Victoria de Málaga in the XVIII century.
A clever arrangement of pilasters marks out the three sections that make up the main faèade and frame the bell gable that crowns it. The bells and clock were installed in 1902.