Esta web utiliza cookies para obtener datos anónimos de acceso. Si continúa utilizando este sitio asumiremos que está de acuerdo.
 
×

The Magistrates Courthouse

Diputación de Málaga

The Magistrates Courthouse

Built in 1552, the stone exterior with its coats of arms and three-arched bay window is particularly worthy of note, combining Mudêjar-Gothic with Renaissance details. One of a series of architectural treasures to be found in the Plaza de Los Naranjos, the ground floor has been converted into a typical restaurant.

Monuments and Art > Manor House
Plaza de los naranjos, s/n., Zip Code 29600