This web page uses its own cookies and the third-party cookies to collect the information which help us make the service as good as possible. By no means is our intention to use it for gathering personal data. More information
 
×

Church of El Salvador

Diputación de Málaga

Church of El Salvador

Built in the Andalusian Baroque and Mudêjar styles in the 16th century (1505), and enlarged in the 19th century. It has undergone a number of overhauls, notably in 1997. The highlight of the exterior is the square tower with its perpendicular belfry. Inside, it features three spacious, well-lit naves, the central of nave being crowned by a wooden vault while its lateral counterparts have arris and Roman vaults.

Monuments and Art > Hermitage and Chapel
Zip Code 29780