Esta web utiliza cookies para obtener datos anónimos de acceso. Si continúa utilizando este sitio asumiremos que está de acuerdo.
 
×

The Pardo’s House

Diputación de Málaga

The Pardo’s House

Located opposite the Town Hall, this house, which once belonged to the Pardo family, is one of the most attractive civic buildings in the town and a fine example of domestic Mannerism in Andalusia.

Of the original construction, only the exterior, built in 1636 and splendidly restored in 1975, remains. Divided into three floors and three sections, the building confers greater definition upon the central street onto which its main faèade looks, though all of the elements which make it up are designed to give a feeling of unity, a fact even reflected by the materials used in the building, which is constructed entirely from sandstone.

BIBLIOGRAPHY: Jesús Romero Benîtez, Guîa Artîstica de Antequera

Monuments and Art > Remarkable Building
C/ Infante Don Fernando, 53, Zip Code 29200