Located in Villanueva de la Concepción, the Horcajo Bridge has been one of the oldest communication routes in the municipality for several centuries. Belonging to the ancient route that linked Madrid to Malaga, the bridge rises over the river Campanillas. Its great “light” is formed by a large arch in which it can still read an inscription which reads “It is the year 1787 under the reign of Charles 3rd”, showing the date of construction of the bridge. The construction consists of large blocks of gray and red limestone of El Torcal, and surprises its strength and beauty after centuries of existence. From this bridge beautiful views can be seen.