Church of Our Lady of la Encarnacion
Situated on the site of an ancient mosque, this church dates back to 1505, although it has undergone several remodellings.
Its faèade is made up of large stone ashlars with a half round arch that opens an entrance in the front. It is finished off by a gabled roof and a wrought iron cross. On the inside, it has only one nave with open chapels with Mudejar style coffered ceilings.