Small temple of the Virgen de los Dolores
This small open air temple was built in 1734 and was also known as the Templete de los Ahorcados. It stnads on the corner next to a house and has a rectangular floor plan and half-round arches on the three sides of the structure that lie on four intermediate columns topped off with Greek capitels. The two outer columns show four hanged anthropomorphic figures tied to a wooden post with ropes around their necks. It is all covered by a triple-gabled roof with Arab style tiles.
Inside there are three vaults; two on the side which are ribbed, and the central one with an oval shape with a central decorative piece which also has a ribbed appearance. The triangular pieces created by the ribs are also richly decorated with pebbles and stalks.
There is a kind of wash basin on the wall above which sits a small wooden altarpiece in which there is a vaulted niche in the form of a small balcony. There is a painting of the Virgen de los Dolores inside set between two coats of arms belonging to the Catholic Kings.