Parish church of Our Lady of El Rosario
The present-day church stands on the site of the previous one, which was built in 1760 and demolished in 1962. The current building was completely overhauled in 1994, though it no longer retains any of its original imagery or pictorial works.
The three-section exterior features a doorway with a framed, Arabic-style Roman arch. Consisting of a single floor, it displays different images on each of its sides. The presbytery is entered through an unfaced brick arch and naturally lit via a series of large windows in its upper section.