Esta web utiliza cookies para obtener datos anónimos de acceso. Si continúa utilizando este sitio asumiremos que está de acuerdo.
 
×

Church of Santa Ana

Diputación de Málaga

Church of Santa Ana

Located in the so-called Church Square, the current building of the parish church of Santa Ana was built on a smaller one that began to build in 1776 and was not completed until 1783. The bishopric, the villagers and the Duke of Arcos, lord of the town, contributed to the construction of the new temple directing the works Felipe Perez.
The church is 36 meters long by 20 meters wide and was renovated in the mid-nineteenth century. The ground plan of this church comprises two side naves and one central nave with a crossing, presbytery, atrium, storerooms and adjacent sacristy.

Monuments and Art > Hermitage and Chapel
Plaza de la Iglesia., Zip Code 29691