Arroyo Majales. Canyoing. Serranía de Ronda
It is considered ideal for amateurs as it is a very interesting, easy and opened canyon, which allows you to leave at any time. It also boasts outstanding views and a great variety of abseils. A long wetsuit is not necessary in hot season although wetsuit trousers should be worn.
- Municipality: Júzcar.
- Nearest town: Júzcar.
- Coordinates (UTM): X: 305578, y Y: 4056272.
- Estimated time: About 2 hours.
- Number of abseils: 6.
- Longest abseil: 12 metres long.
- Itinerary: Approx. 2,000 metres long with a descent of 160 metres.
- Transport link: A transport link is not necessary. You can park your car at the end of the canyon.
- Recommended season: The canyon is quite dry except in the rainy season.
- Regulations: No regulations applied.