Real Club de Golf Guadalmina
Guadalmina has two golf courses (North and South) with 18 holes and a 9-hole, par 3 course. It also has a driving range for 40 players with 21 places platform deck, chipping and bunker practice and putting green.
Throughout its history, Guadalmina has hosted major tournaments like the Championship of Spain in 1965, the qualifying for the European Tour School in 1995 and 1996, or the Spain Championship PGA Professionals in 1998.
In 2008 King of Spain granted the title of Real Club de Golf Guadalmina, after 50 years of golf on the Costa del Sol.
Guadalmina South: The first field of 18 holes, par 72 and 6.200 metres length, was designed by Javier Arana. It opened in 1959 and is the second oldest of the Costa del Sol. The streets that wind between long-lived trees, are wide and almost no rough. In 2002, Guadalmina South was remodeled in depth, what was done almost a new field with computerized irrigation, new tees, Greens reconstruction and renovation of the grass on the streets.
Guadalmina North: This course was designed by Folco Nardi in 1973. It’s considered less difficult than Guadalmina South. Although it has less area (6.060 metres, 18 holes and par 72), it is hillier, has more trees and presents more obstacles of water. Poplar Creek dissects the area from North to South (comes into play the 17th hole, for example) and if that wasn't enough, there are Lakes on holes 7, 9, 11 and 18.