Igualeja. Climbing area. Serranía de Ronda
This is a small climbing area but that it is constantly growing. It has five sectors, all of them very close together, and is dominated by routes of 7º with slabs and edges.
This climbing area is located next to the road MA-7304 towards the town Igualeja. You can park your car in a wider part of the road just after a pronounced curve on the right, two kilometres away from the crossroad of the road Ronda-San Pedro. From that curve, you will need to walk up along a gentle slope and in less than fi ve minutes you will arrive at the climbing area
- Municipality: Igualeja.
- Nearest town: Igualeja.
- Coordinates (UTM): X: 311329 y Y: 4058277.
- Direction: South.
- Number of routes: 34 routes.
- Sectors: Only one sector: Igualeja.
- Type of climbing: Sport climbing. It is dominated by slabs.
- Recommended season: All seasons.
- Assement of the route: Good.
- Climbing grading system: Up to 5º and 6º (none), Route grade 6º (17%), Route grade 7º (45%), and without grading (38%).
No restrictions are applied, although it is necessary to be aware that it is a private property.
How to get there
Discover more about the province of Malaga
- Discover more about the province of Malaga