Provincial Taxation Board
Office and Heads of Service
The Provincial Taxation Board of Málaga (PRP) is responsible for collecting taxes from all designated or delegated institutions. Agreements have been reached with collaborating entities (Banks and Savings Banks) regarding financial matters and the utilisation of these entities’ resources for the purposes of collection.
- Address: 32 Severo Ochoa St., Technological Park of Andalucía - Campanillas - 29590 Málaga
- Telephone number: 902 152 000
- Fax: 952 029 152
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://portal.prpmalaga.es/
Heads of Service
President: José Alberto Armijo Navas
Head of Service: Luis Díaz García
Plenary Council of the Board:
- Formed by an equal number of members as (and with the same representation enjoyed by) the Governing Board, as well as one Deputy for every political group not represented in the Governing Board and nine member-mayors or their delegates.