Esta web utiliza cookies para obtener datos anónimos de acceso. Si continúas navegando, consideramos que aceptas nuestra política de cookies.

×

The Ancient Fountain

Diputación de Málaga

The Ancient Fountain

It dates back to the 17th century, having been built in around 1640 by Don Íñigo Manrique de Lara, fifth Lord of Frigiliana and 1st Count of the village, who adorned it with his coat of arms. Built onto the back of a house, it was designed to supply the local populace and serves as a drinking trough for animals.

Monuments and Art > Monumental Fountain
Plaza de la Fuente Vieja, Zip Code 29788