Church of Santa Ana
It is located in the Plaza Eduardo Ocón.and it dates back to the 16th century. It is divided up into three naves on the inside and they are separated by pointed arches on pillars. The Mudejar style wooden framework that covers the ceiling of the central nave is worthy of special mention. The rectangular Mudejar style tower on the outside is also outstanding. Both the front and the tower underwent remodellings in 1949 and they both lost their original design.
In the surroundings of the church the Plaza de El Calvario and the Plaza de la Constitución of both very beautiful. There are many inner courtyards in the streets which are reached through arched gateways. These mark the dividing line between the old city and the more modern part.