Esta web utiliza cookies para obtener datos anónimos de acceso. Si continúa utilizando este sitio asumiremos que está de acuerdo.
 
×

Church of Virgen de los Remedios

Diputación de Málaga

Church of Virgen de los Remedios

This 18th church was originally part of a Franciscan tertiary convent which was abandoned by the order upon the proclamation of the Disentailment Law of 1835. Architecturally speaking, it combines Rococo elements with features of Latin American origin, while the main façade features Marian, Franciscan and colonial iconography.

Monuments and Art > Hermitage and Chapel
Plaza de San Francisco., Zip Code 29680