Santa Ana Parish Church
The oldest, most important building in the town, the Iglesia de Santa Ana, is a small construction with two naves, one central and the other on the Gospel side, with a dividing arcade made up of unequal Roman arches supported by two smooth-shafted Tuscan columns in red marble, whose origin is something of a mystery.
The church, whose tower features a number of Mudêjar details, was originally built in 1505 and consolidated in 1510. Its present-day structure dates back to the 17th century. An Arabic arch links the building with a series of houses at the beginning of narrow street which reminds us of its Andalusian past.