Herrizas de Benaoján. Climbing area. Serranía de Ronda
This climbing area is located in Benaoján. It consists of a small but very comfortable sector, with easy routes available for all type of climbers.
Once you have arrived in Benaoján, you will drive towards Montejaque. Immediately after Benaoján, approximately 100m after the crossroad of Cortes de la Frontera, you will find a wider part in the road where you could park your car. You will then cross the road and you will have arrived at the climbing area.
- Municipality: Benaoján.
- Nearest town: Benaoján.
- Coordinates (UTM): X: 299057 y Y: 4066913.
- Direction: East.
- Number of routes: 21 routes.
- Type of climbing: Sport climbing. It is dominated by slabs with a good grip.
- Recommended season: All seasons, except during the hottest month in summer.
- Assement of the route: Good.
- Climbing grading system: Up to 5º (4%), Route grade 5º (29%), Route grade 6º (68%).
Although it is located in the Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park, there are no restrictions applied.