Jimera de Líbar Vía Ferrata. Serranía de Ronda
It is a Via Ferrata more suitable for children, as long as they measure more than 1.20 meters, than for adults. It has a small zip line and a bridge that we can avoid if they seem complicated for the little ones. It is important that those who go with children await them at the reception of the zip line.
To get to the foot of the ferrata we must take as reference the public laundry. From there we look for the road to Atajate, and then we climb up to the Chorrilo trail, which leaves us on foot from the ferrata.
- Town: Jimera de Líbar.
- Nearest place: Jimera de Líbar.
- Coordinates (UTM): X: 296877; Y: 4058569.
- Difficulty: K1 Very easy.
- Length of the route: 100 m.
- Elevation: 50 m.
- Estimated Return time: 1 h. from the car park.