Sillón del Rey' (the King's Chair) Natural Viewpoint
In the neighbourhood of Conde del Guadalhorce (the Count of Guadalhorce), at the Dam of the same name, there is a viewpoint 'Sillón del Rey' (the King's Chair).
The view from it takes in 'La Casa del Ingeniero o la Casa de Conde' (the Engineer's or the Count's House), which cannot be approached.
The Chorro Reservoir was officially opened by Alfonso XIII on 21st May 1921. After a big celebration and strong rain, the last stone was placed and the documents signed at the King's Chair, a beautiful stone seat next to a table, both of them caved beside the dam for that occasion.