The Parish Church is the oldest building in the Sierra de Yeguas and was built by the Marquis of Estepa in 1559. In the 19th of January 1578 it was declared a parish by Mr. Miguel Sanchez de...
The village known as Sierra de Yeguas has been inhabited, at least, since the Neolithic period., something that is evidenced by the different archeological remains that have been discovered in the...
English information of Sierra de Yeguas on the website of the Costa del Sol Tourist Board.
Where to eat
Where to stay