Eglise de Saint Michel, Istán
Built in the 16th century on the order of the Archbishop of Seville; Diego de Deza, and restored early on the following century and remodelled again in 1950. It has only one rectangular nave with wooden panelling and a square room at the back of the Epistle nave. The main façade is made up of a half-pointed arch between pilasters which support a triangular pediment which shelters a template. The belfry has two half-pointed arches linked together at an angle and finished off with curved pillars to house the bells.