Church of San Miguel Arcángel, Guaro
A church from the 16th century which was reformed at the beginning of the 17th and then remodelled again in 1936. It is built with a Latin cross floor plan and has no lateral naves. The outstanding feature of the exterior is the façade which combines a half-pointed arch between Toscan pilasters. Its iron balcony finished off in a cornice, the vaulted niche with the image of San Miguel and the three-tiered belfry.