Duties include providing legal advice regarding the norms applicable to activities carried out by the different departments of the Provincial Council or the activities carried out by dependent entities or the government agencies which the Council forms part of.
Duties include the legal representation and defence of the Corporation and its dependent entities and agencies it forms part of in court.
Legal sufficiency and guarantees
- Checking the sufficiency of powers presented to validate judicial capacity and the right enter into contracts with the Council.
- Indicating the sufficiency and legality of the guarantees presented by bidders.
- Verifying the sufficiency and legality of the guarantees demanded for the concession of licences covering the provincial public domain.
Information regarding the service of declaration of legal sufficiency of powers and guarantees
- Competent authority: the Judicial Counsel of the Provincial Council
- Address: 54 Pacific St., Building B, 1st floor. 29004. Málaga.
- Opening Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 2pm.
- Delivery date: The day after the request/application is made.
- Telephone number: 952 069 380 - 952 069 385
- Fax: 952 221 769
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application form
- With original documentation: By presenting documentation to the Judicial Services offices and picking up proof of sufficiency and the original documentation in the same offices, in person or via messenger.
- With copies of original documentation: Presenting non-original documentation via e-mail or fax and picking up proof of sufficiency at the Judicial Services offices following comparison with the original documentation.
Sufficiency of Powers:
- Companies: A public deed of powers registered in the Mercantile Registry.
- Associations: Statutes and certificates of appointment registered in the corresponding official Registry.
- Cooperatives: Statutes registered in the Registry of Cooperatives and Certificate of appointment by the Governing Board or Administrators, also registered in the Registry of Cooperatives.
- Temporary Unions of entrepreneurs: Articles of association and naming of a representative.
- Any additional documentation which modifies or alters any of the former documents.
Proof of sufficiency of guarantees to bid:
- • Bidders: A guarantee issued by a Financial Institution or Insurance Company in accordance with the official model, signed by a representative of these entities and sufficient to grant guarantees to third parties.
Proof of Sufficiency for the granting of licences:
- A guarantee issued by a Financial Institution or Insurance Company according to the model of the Provincial Council.